Terms and Conditions
Windermere One Way Terms and Conditions
- Competitors must read carefully all of the information provided on the Windermere One Way website www.windermereoneway.co.uk and act accordingly. The organisers will not take responsibility for error as a consequence of competitors not reading pre-race information.
- Competitors should not take part in the event if they are knowingly under prepared, have a medical illness or any other condition which may compromise their safety and the safety of the support services.
- All details provided by competitors must be accurate at time of entering; any changes to personal or medical details must be corrected by logging into their personal account or contacting the organising team.
- Your entry must not be transferred without organisers consent, you must not allow another person to participate in your name.
- If competitors withdraw prior to the event, the following costs are incurred
- Up to May 31st 75% refund of entry fee and 100% refund of paddler fee
- Jun 1st to Jun 30th 50% of entry fee refunded with 75% of paddler fee
- 1st July onward no refunds
- Competitors must follow the rules and regulations of the event as outlined by the organising team.
- T2 events reserve the right to cancel an entry or prevent entry if required to protect the ‘good will’ of The Windermere One Way event.
- If the organisers are forced to cancel the event for any reason, a new date will be established and all entries will be carried forwards. If no alternative date is available, all entries will be carried forwards to next year.
- Competitors should always act in a manner which ensures minimal impact upon the event route and those who live in close proximity.
- Any competitor not acting in this manner, either during or before the event, will be disqualified and their entry fee will not be refunded.
- If a competitor should lose their electronic timing chip during the event, they will be charged £45 for a replacement chip and this fee will be taken in the week following the event.
- Your details and email address will be stored by T2 events management LTD and used to provide you with information regarding the event you have entered and other, similar events which we think may be of interest. Your contact details maybe shared with sponsors but will not be passed to any other persons or organisations.
- Photography – T2 Events maintain the right to use images and photographs taken by their contracted photographers at any of their promoted events without informing event participants. These images may be used for promotional purposes as undertaken by T2 Events or their sponsors.
- Any goods sold by T2 Events may be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund (excluding delivery costs) assuming they are unused and suitable for resale, with original packaging intact. Bespoke produced products may not be returned. All products are be covered by the manufacturers warranty with regard to workmanship and materials.
- At events food and drink may be offered or provided. If a participant has any food allergy it should be assumed that all items contain allergens until a T2 Events Race Director confirms otherwise.
COVID-19 Additional information
T2.Events is a small business that relies upon returning athletes. We will always do our best to look after you and your entry fee. Events will look a little different as we work to ensure your safety following the guidelines on social distancing .
If an event is postponed due to Covid restrictions we will endeavour to offer an alternative date. This will be communicated as soon as we have confirmation. You will be given the option to either attend or transfer your entry to the following year.
If an event is cancelled you will either choose a transfer to next years event, a credit note to use at another T2 event or a partial refund.